There are many organisations which provide services which assist you to respond to tenders:
- Bettertenders offers a DVD and Learning Package that helps you to become better at responding to RFPs, ATMs, ITT, and tender opportunities offered by government and private sector organisations.
- Bid Recruit is Australia's leading provider of bid & tender personnel. A national company with local knowledge, headquartered in Perth, they offer an extensive network of bid & tender professionals across Australia.
- Bid Write Bid Write brings together tender issue and bid response expertise in one organisation to help you buy better or win more.
- Dawtek is a boutique documentation firm centrally located in the Docklands precinct of Melbourne. They have a specialised team of tender, technical and business writers, and who provide a comprehensive range of writing and editing services to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Dawtek Online provides do-it-yourself templates for use by small to medium businesses within Australia.
- Red Pony has helped clients from a variety of industries generate millions of dollars in revenue through successful tenders and proposals.
- Ideaseed is a specialist design team who produce cutting-edge bid, tender, and proposal documents. They create custom templates in InDesign or MS Word for you, and populate them with your content. They work 24/7 to you meet your tightest deadlines, and free up your time to produce winning content.
The are a number of published guides to help you win government business which are worth reading:
Our websites classifies tenders in to regions based on the the following regional maps:
Our website covers major projects throughout Australia which includes: